The Cybersattva weblog’s comment space is a moderated forum for the expression of thoughts and ideas regarding the material presented in article space. As such, reader-submitted comments are encouraged, under the following sensible guidelines:
1) Comments must be at a minimum, civil in nature and either directly or indirectly pertain to the content of the article.
2) Any comments containing potentially copyrighted material may be removed at the discretion of J. Patrick Morgan / The Cybersattva weblog.
3) Any comments containing language that is discriminatory, offensive, threatening or conveying attacks of a personal nature may be removed at the discretion of J. Patrick Morgan / The Cybersattva weblog.
4) Any comments that convey a tangible threat to the safety of persons or property shall immediately be referred to appropriate authorities. A copy of the content containing the tangible threat will be retained by J. Patrick Morgan / The Cybersattva weblog.
5) Comments may be censored for content at the discretion of J. Patrick Morgan / The Cybersattva weblog.
Nothing in these rules is meant to prohibit the free, constructive and meaningful exchange of ideas and thoughts. Again, please keep it at least civil, and above all, have fun!
Posting rules revised as of 03 FEB 2013. This revision supercedes all previous editions.